- Sauté garlic and dried chilli flakes, stir in chopped tomatoes, season with black pepper, and then stir through any long pasta.
- Toss shop-bought mushroom ravioli with olive oil, grated parmesan and chopped chives.
- Stir steamed broccoli through rigatoni, add pieces of brie and a sprinkle of pine nuts.
- Take a can of tuna, and make it special with sundried tomatoes and capers over a bed of fettuccine.
- Whizz fresh basil, garlic, parmesan and olive oil in the blender for a quick sauce.
Pasta: 125 Classic & Contemporary Recipes is out now. From traditional favourites to weekday suppers, you’ll find the perfect dish. Available from Reader’s Digest.